Sunday, February 04, 2007

I think we need a bigger shovel...

It was -2 when I went to church this morning. There were also two inches of fresh snow covering all the roads. Lovely. I had to be at church before seven so I was on the roads before the snow plows. The four other drivers and I were very careful and went very slowly!

Here are some pictures of our day. (And FYI: I didn't have to let my camera get adjusted to the cold; I took these pictures from inside the toasty warm house.)
One thing we didn't think much about when we moved here was that fact that we'd have to shovel the driveway. Some of us think it is more fun than others. I was quite glad I wasn't out there today! It was only +3 when Sean, Michael and Rebecca were shoveling away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!