Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Not (necessarily) safe for work...

I don't know how I found this site, but after spending nearly an hour reading it I feel it is my duty to pass it along: http://www.passiveaggressivenotes.com/ Oh. My. Word. I had no idea so many wackjobs were really out there.

When your family comes home tonight and wonders why dinner wasn't cooked, just tell them you had to peruse all the previous notes. All of them. Which is why your butt fell asleep an hour ago and why you didn't notice you'd wasted your entire afternoon reading the rants of crazily frustrated folks.

Here are a few samples:





2 comments:

  1. O no!! There's a tag that brings up a whole South Carolina category!

    This really is hilarious! Thanks!
    8~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see the SC tag - I'll have to find it! Great, another afternoon shot...

    Glad to bring some laughter your way!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!