Thursday, April 09, 2009

Two Thursday Funnies

Sean sent this picture to me this morning. I’m alternating between feeling sad for the workers and marveling at their stupidity. Here's the quote from the email: These contractors are installing steel pillars in the concrete to stop vehicles from parking on the pavement outside a sports bar. They are in the process of cleaning up at the end of the day. How long do you think it will take them to realize they have a problem?


And here's a funny clip from Dilbert. I’m not sure you can adequately appreciate this unless you live with an engineer (or are one!)…

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:22 PM

    This will be forwarded immediately to my engineer father... Too perfect -

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too good to keep to ourselves :-) I've got a handful of people I'm sending the link to :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:11 PM

    OK...It took me about 30 seconds (waaay too long) to figure out what was wrong with the picture. What does that say about me?! Amy K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:56 AM

    Love it!!! Just showed to my electrial engineering husband. Dilbert sounds just like my 11 year old!!! Or as we call him...DISTRUCTO!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!