Monday, May 18, 2009

What?

I was walking down the stairs and thought I saw a rubber ducky in the light fixture. Well, that just doesn't make any sense, right? So I went in for a closer look:



I'm pretty sure this falls under a, "Don't ask, don't tell" policy but anyone who knows me knows not asking wasn't going to happen. So I said, "Um, Michael, I think there's a duck in the light in the hallway. Any idea why?" To which Michael said, "I just wanted to put it there."

Now I wish I hadn't asked.

7 comments:

  1. ahahahahahaha. thanks for that laugh :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to start your day off on a humorous note, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda9:34 PM

    My question is: How many times did he have to toss it before he got it to land there??! And who witnessed it in the making?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm back on the "Don't ask, don't tell" policy. I'm pretty sure I don't want to know the answers to those questions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. amity8:48 PM

    Isn't it fun having a son?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Something to make you smile when you're going down the steps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beth D,2:49 PM

    ha. no telltale smells of burning rubber yet? Wait...that would come from the driveway.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!