Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday Funnies

Can't go wrong with Kathleen Madigan:



I was surprised to hear Michael Jackson died yesterday - made me feel sad for Farrah Fawcett - her death will be completely overlooked now. Here are two videos of them, and I'm old enough to remember both. Who didn't want feathered hair?!





And a few from FailBlog. The first reminds me of the time my kids spilled a gallon of green paint all over the garage floor. Seeing this picture reminds me to be thankful it was the garage.

Decoration Fail


This one reminds me of the time two year old Michael got a toilet seat stuck on his head. A story for another day.

headinchair.jpg

Happy weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I forgot about the green paint! Still love the toliet seat story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell about the time my kid (won't even say which one to protect the guilty party) made a mess using an organic material that was, shall we say, odiferous. LOL

    Loved all the videos today!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!