Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday Fun

We've only got a few days left of our visit home. This is a happy/sad prospect for me. Obviously I'm sad to leave family and friends but I am so, so happy to be leaving the heat and humidity. I have a whole new appreciation for Lansing's mild summers. Of course, I'll forget that when I'm trudging through snow during the endless gray months of February and March...

Classic Brian Regan - this exactly what cooking is like in my kitchen. I can never find the right measuring cup:




I found this on passiveagressive.com - a very funny (although sometimes crude) website that features passive-aggressive notes/signs/memos. I thought this one was particularly humorous...



A few political cartoons:


And last but not least, a picture that fully encapsulates why I'm scared to death to go in the ocean, courtesy of FailBlog:


Dang, now I can't even look at my own blog...

Happy Weekend!