Friday, November 27, 2009

Friday Fun

A big thank you to the folks who sent in suggestions for Friday Funnies - I so appreciate it. I'll be using your submissions this week and in the weeks to come. Please continue to keep the suggestions coming!

I got this from Chesna's Facebook page - oh, gotta love nerd humor!



I totally remember when we'd try (generally in vain) to keep the kids awake in the car on the way home from church so we could all get a Sunday nap! This would have been immensely helpful.



Dave told me about the Awkward Family Photos site - definitely aptly named.

SNS: Body By Dad


A friend who shall remain nameless sent this gem. I really should wait until Mother's Day to post it but it's so good I can't wait. Thanks, E!



Here's hoping you continue to enjoy a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday weekend!

_______________________

As you may have noticed, I'm changing up the look of my little corner on the internet. I'm thankful to the Template Mama for making such cool templates and providing excellent instructions on how to personalize them - if you're in need of a new look for your blog I highly recommend her site. I'm in the process of tweaking the colors a bit. Thanks for your patience as I try to figure out this whole design thing.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:24 AM

    Am I the only one who can't get the pics? I (regrettably) got the dad picture... WOW. Narcissist, anyone? Hahaha. The other ones are blank. Is it just me? I'd hate to go w/out my Friday Funnies!
    MG

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's only one picture - the other three are videos. Are they not loading for you, MG?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the new look! That no nap one cracked me up. The kids main job when Parker was little was to keep him awake until we got home!
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  4. Traci - thanks for the comment on the new design. I remember assigning the, "Keep her awake" job to Michael for both Amy and Rebecca! Rarely worked, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:35 AM

    I love the new look of your blog, Christy! You have such a cute family.
    Kati

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kati! So good to hear from you! I drove by your dorm the other day and thought of you. Hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!