Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Funnies

Sean and I loved the show Whose Line is it Anyway? Our favorite skit was the one with all the props. I spent a good 30 minutes watching all the ones I could find on YouTube - that's the dedication I give you, my dear Friday Funnies readers!



A little math funny:

epic fail pictures
see more Epic Fails

Ouch:



I spent the first 36 years of my life not liking musicals. Then I saw Wicked and had to change my tune a bit... I wouldn't say I've fallen in love with the genre but I certainly do enjoy a good musical number now and again. Still haven't seen a full episode of Glee but I do like their clips on YouTube:



Happy weekend!

4 comments:

  1. You didn't see this week's episode? They had a "diva off" for the lead in Defying Gravity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina - I missed it! My Dad called to let me know but I was out. I've looked for the clips on YouTube but the only ones I can find are audio only. Fine for me but not so great for the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm... Christy, you don't/(didn't) like musicals? Haha... that's funny, Mrs. Production Manager. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elisheva - Yes, musicals and I have a troubled past... Do you have to fire me now? :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!