Friday, March 05, 2010

Friday Finally!

I HATE driving through these oil change things and this is why (not that I've actually done this but each time I drive through I think this is going to happen!):



I'm posting this because I love seeing Dana Carvey as Bush 41 and Chevy Chase as Ford. If you agree with the message, bonus for you! If not, ignore it and enjoy watching some stinkin' funny impersonations:



Welcome to March:

Funny facebook Fails
see more funny facebook stuff!

I saw this on my friend Dave's Facebook page this week. I cannot begin to imagine how someone came up with all of this, then timed it out perfectly. Amazing!


Finally, truth in advertising:

epic fail pictures
see more Epic Fails

Happy weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Chef Cookaloni4:20 PM

    Reagan's pendulous balls... very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jay says those machines are called Rube Goldberg machines or kinetic sculptures. . .like the thing Dick van Dyke used at the beginning of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang that cooked his egg and made his toast. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!