Friday, April 09, 2010

Happy, happy Friday!

Poor Toyota can't catch a break...



From Michael's favorite show, Top Gear:



It would take medical intervention to make me want to drink Pepsi. Thanks to Dave for this one:



This falls under the,"You either laugh or cry" category. This representative from my dear home state of Georgia is a moron. And you will all agree with me after you watch this video - fast-forward to 1:16 for the hysterical part. I just wish the Admiral had said, "Are you kidding me?!"  This happened on April 1; I kept waiting to hear it was a joke to prove Rep. Johnson isn't a moron, but alas, Rep. Johnson is, in fact, a moron:

3 comments:

  1. John Cooper9:37 AM

    Hi, Christy! Funny thing about that first video. I saw it just after Emily and I came back to Michigan. We both realized, "Hey! I know where that is!" It was only a couple miles down the road from where her apartment in Arlington Heights was. True story. The end. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, Johnson's a moron, all right. In the days since his "misstatement," it's been labeled a joke, an allegory and something else I can't recall right now. All we need now is Cynthia McKinney to 'splain it all away. . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. John - that's funny! Thanks for using your mad trumpet skills for Seuss!

    Tina - this may be your best comment yet! Pulling in Cynthia McKinney - priceless! My parents, Sean and I laughed and laughed!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!