Thursday, April 22, 2010

I'm sure our insurance guy is happy today

There are now three licensed drivers in our household!


And here's his first solo drive - or drive without an adult at least.  Rebecca did say she'd keep an eye on him for us:



Thanks for all the happy birthday wishes for him. As soon as he gets back in I'm sure he'll appreciate reading them. Of course, I'm not sure when that will be seeing as he is really, really enjoying driving his little car around town.

Pretty sure this ranks as his best birthday ever.

3 comments:

  1. Hahahaha, thats great!!! Happy Birthday Michael and congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Michael and Mom for letting him go! AHHHH!! Glad I have three more years before I do that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha!!!!! What great documentation *stops for the passing car, phew!*... and was Mom wiping a tear away as he drove off into bliss? :) Love this.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!