Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday Funnies From Friends

My in-box was graced with several, "Thought you could use this on Friday," notes.  Yay for friends who look out for me!

Amity sent this one; I am so sick of political ads and this pretty much sums them all up.

epic fail photos - Caution WIN
see more funny videos

Traci sent several, but I especially loved this one.  Gotta love a reporter with a sense of humor:


And Kim contributed this picture.  I need this mirror, pronto!



And one I found on my own.  Please know even I'm not this bad:

Half-Wit
see more Failbook


I'm a big fan of email submissions for Friday Funnies!  Please keep them coming.

Happy weekend, y'all!

2 comments:

  1. My imagination is like that mirror but my mirror is not so forgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely understand. I look a lot better in my mind than in my mirror.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!