Friday, October 01, 2010

Friday!

When we lived in Atlanta, we cheered for Tech, of course, but never felt a rivalry like we do now between State and Michigan. We've definitely become State fans, and thankfully they don't regularly play Georgia Tech!  I saw this on Facebook and had to share. Go Green!



Y'all, I laughed out loud at this one!  Glad to see he's really concerned for her well-being:

Priorities
see more Failbook

How are these people not dead?  Seriously, how?  I would love to know how many broken bones occurred in the making of this video:




This is the story of my life.  Well, probably not the, "Time to party," part, but everything else is:

funny graphs - The Circle of Life
see more Funny Graphs

Have a great weekend!  Happy October!

2 comments:

  1. First video=hilarious! Second video, I had to stop...I can handle blood and guts but I DON'T do bones...yuck!

    Thanks for your comment this AM. It made me laugh that you think I'm an old pro...too funny! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MHWTV - you're definitely a pro, but certainly not old! You're going to do great at the marathon! (And I had to quit watching the second video, too. I can't handle the thought of all those broken bones.)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!