Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Most excellent news!

Traci got through her MRI with flying colors and the news she received was wonderful: the tumor has not grown. This was the best news possible, short of hearing the tumor was gone. Traci emailed shortly after her doctor’s appointment and said, “Great news today! The tumor is exactly the same as it was 4 months ago. So, I will go back in 6 months for another MRI. If that is stable, we will go to yearly checks. The plan is still if it grows at any point, it will come out. The good news about it not growing this time is that it takes the chances of this being something other than a benign tumor to ‘miniscule,’ which is a great relief to me! … Thanks for your prayers; I know they are what got me through the day!!”

So yay for a benign brain tumor! Thanks for praying for my friend, someone most of y’all don’t even know. You folks are sweet people. Seriously, thanks.

When I was searching for a picture to put on yesterday’s post, I ran across two that cracked me up. Of course, yesterday I was concerned my friend might have a tumor growing on her brain so yesterday wasn’t the right time to post them. But now that I know Traci’s okey dokey, here they are:




Some valid points in each, I'd say.  Although a man obviously wrote the Female Brain one because any woman knows the Chocolate Centre is way bigger than that.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome news about your friend and those pics are HILARIOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:12 AM

    Praise the Lord! Kelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is wonderful new Christy...thanks for sharing!

    God Bless!

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!