Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday before Thanksgiving week!

Oh my word, I cannot wait for next week.  I am more than ready for a break from normalcy and a chance to eat some turkey and visit with family.  But I have to make it through today, Saturday, Sunday and Monday... let's look at some funny stuff and laugh until next week!

Poor Elmo (but happy me because Ricky Gervais is hysterical!):



The next two videos are aren't of the highest quality but honey, they are funny.  The first I got from Danielle:



I got this one from Tripper's FB page. I love all these songs!




Oh, dear:

Smart x Zero = Kristy
see more Failbook

Okay, four more days until we stop school for Thanksgiving Break.  I know the kids are happy, but I'm pretty sure I'm ten times more excited.

Have a great weekend!

________________

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for starting my day on the right foot! You always make me smile! I miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the jimmy fallon video! bumblebee one was great too. :)
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You mean you are 10+ more excited ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Irene - I miss you, too!

    Katie - I love the Jimmy Fallon one, too!

    Meg - so glad you caught that! I was hoping someone would. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow-I beg to differ that Claire can do it 10x better than anyone if she doesn't know "time" and "x" are the same thing!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!