Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve Funnies

Tina posted this on Facebook and I loved it.  I loved it more when I went to the website and read: This site is a little project that lets me make fun of some things and sense of others. I use it to think a little more relationally without resorting to doing actual math.  We must be kindred spirits - you know I'm all for not doing actual math! 



Love the Christmas Coke ads:




My high school friend, Rebecca, won a contest for Crummiest Christmas Photo.  Her usually adorable children were not happy!





This is a house just outside Lansing (thanks, Mitch, for the link):  

2010 Brown Christmas Light Show - Dueling Jingle Bells from Jeremy Brown on Vimeo.



OCD Santa:

sketchy santa fails - OCD Santa
see more Sketchy Santas

Just in case you don't have time to watch Christmas movies, here's a SparkNotes' version:



It's Christmas Eve - have a wonderful time with friends and family!  You can be thinking of us as we have our traditional Christmas Eve dinner at Waffle House - nothing like a little bowl of grits from the Awful Waffle to get you in the Christmas spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!