Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday Fun

It was a pleasure to speak to the LEGIT women's group last night - it was good to see old friends and make some new ones.  Thanks for having me!

And now, on with the fun!

Y'all, I love Chick-fil-A. I do. But if they opened in Lansing, I don't think I'd cry:



I laughed out loud - too stinkin' funny!



And it made me think of  this:



Sometimes we miss the most obvious solutions:

funny facebook fails - There's an Idea!
see more Failbook

This is just wrong. I actually feel bad for the alpaca:



Happy weekend, all!

4 comments:

  1. The last picture reminded me of a strange weekend years ago . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't alpacas spit? If so, I hope the shearer has a headful of loogies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Tony Danza thing cracked me up! Glad your talk went well last night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sean - I thought of the llama place, too!

    Tina - I concur!

    MHWTV - I love the Tony Danza thing too! Thanks for the encouragement about the talk. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!