Friday, May 27, 2011

Happy Weekend!

Y'all, this is so funny. Seriously, I don't laugh out loud at much on TV, but I laughed and laughed at him riverdancing all the way home:



I'm not allowed to put bumper stickers on my car. I can't even imagine what Sean would do if this happened:

funny car photos - Never Let Your Kids Detail Your Car
see more That Will Buff Out

Have you ever heard of this?



funny facebook fails - The Roadshow
see more Failbook

This is the kind of action I need to watch golf:



Happy weekend!

2 comments:

  1. That turtle was gross looking! Never heard of the planking but I literally LOLed at the end of the newscast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:03 AM

    I loved the sports commentary on the turtle's Olympic-style dive.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!