Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Tissues required

Graduation season has wrapped up and we're full-steam-ahead into wedding season. I have a friend with a son who just graduated from high school and a daughter getting married in a few weeks - she's had a busy couple of months! Ruth Ann, I'm praying for you, girl!

I watched this video last night and it made me think of all my friends who've just seen a child receive a diploma, or all the dads who will be walking their daughters down the aisle soon. Don't watch it without tissues!

And do NOT remind me that my son will graduate next year. I am in denial. It's working for me.


(Might take a minute or two to load - don't give up on it!)

Words and music by Amy Grant and Michael W. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!