Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Fun

I'm always impressed when people can do really good impressions - Michael and Amy told me about this lady from America's Got Talent, and she does a great job. Her Kathy Griffin is spot-on:



Speaking of great impersonations:



This is so true:

funny facebook fails - Facebook : Language :: Florida : Old People
see more Failbook

For Sean and Michael:

epic win photos - Advertising WIN
see more WIN - Epic Win Photos and Videos

For all my soccer-loving friends - you should have your kids try this:



(HT: Terri)

Enjoy your last weekend of August!

2 comments:

  1. Needed these today! Thanks!!! That last one was hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was me...it wasn't showing that I was signed in-sorry!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!