Thursday, September 29, 2011

Howdy!

If you've found me by way of BlogHer, I just wanted to say welcome! Thanks for clicking over, and I hope you'll stay a bit.

Having BlogHer feature my story on our college visit with Michael is a sweet surprise, and a great way to celebrate my 998th blog post. Tomorrow's Friday Fun will be 999 and Monday will be the 1,000th post! (Not that y'all can't count on your own, of course, but spelling it all out certainly helps me...)

So thanks, BlogHer and Family editor Jenna Hatfield, for featuring my post! I appreciate the way you give a platform to so many different writers with such diverse backgrounds.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Christy,

    I did indeed find you via your post and laughed out loud. I'm just a year or two away and thanks, I needed that.

    Best,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa - it's an honor to have you comment. Thanks so much! Invest in some good walking shoes and you'll be fine. Well, your feet will be; not sure what will protect your heart. If you figure that out, let me know!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!