Friday, November 25, 2011

Dominoes, Kermit and Christmas Music

This is so cool!



Love this with Seth Meyers and Kermit the Frog: 


(HT: Kris K.)

There are so many people on Facebook who need this recommendation:

funny facebook fails - Book Recommendation
see more Failbook


Today is my Official First Day of Christmas Music - and since 1985 Emmanuel has been the first Christmas song I've played. It's also Amy Grant's birthday (#51), so happy birthday to AG! Hope y'all enjoy this clip from the recent 2 Friends Tour as much as I did... okay, almost as much:

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:53 PM

    Hope you've had a happy day!
    Love, Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. We enjoyed your funnies. Mom and I are practicing commenting on your blog.
    JIll

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am opening a Google Accout to make commenting easier in the future.
    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!