Friday, December 02, 2011

Christmas lights and Straight No Chaser

This Tuesday we were hoping to begin our annual tradition of looking at Christmas lights for Totally Terrific Tuesday Family Fun Night. Instead, we stayed home and watched snow fall. And fall. And fall. We got a lot of snow. Yay snow! (I'm trying really hard to have a good attitude about it this year...)

Anyway, this will have to tide us over until next week:




Sometimes you should wait to hit post:

funny facebook fails - Britney vs. Customer Service
see more Failbook


Seriously?


see more Epic Fail

Love these guys!



Happy weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I always wonder who lives in those houses with the wild lights set to music. Folks who travel a lot? Those who are already prone to seizures? The elderly who retire early and just set the lights to run?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina - LOL! I wonder what the neighbors think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christy we have NO snow here at all. Green grass. I was actually excited when I drove to Lansing on Friday and could throw a snowball at Cole upon arrival! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. have you ever looked at this blog:
    http://thepioneerwoman.com
    I think you'd get a kick out of it...

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!