Friday, January 18, 2013

Holy Sardines!

Today is Sean's birthday. He is old. Well, older than I am. I quite enjoy the time between January 18 and April 29 - those are the months I can say he's five years older than I am. I really get a kick out of that.

Anyway, to say happy birthday to my dear husband, I picked a video that he loves and I think is beyond stupid. But this just goes to show how much I love my guy:



Happy birthday, Sean. You almost have me convinced Batman could be real. Okay, not really. But that felt like something I should say on your birthday.


Source: tumblr.com via Christy on Pinterest


I love you lots!

1 comment:

  1. Christy, you ALWAYS make me smile!! What a great memory...and here's hoping Sean keeps HIS for a good, long time!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!