Monday, January 14, 2013

What in the world?

I am rarely at a loss for words. This picture, however, rendered me speechless:


I have no idea what they were doing. Or who took the picture... the angle of the camera leads me to believe it has to be Rebecca. Rebecca! What were they thinking?!

If I were more creative, I would come up with a caption, like, "Batman and Captain America hide in plain sight at the local Walmart." That's not so great - can I get some help here?

Sometimes I wonder if those two should be allowed out unsupervised.




3 comments:

  1. Amity1:17 PM

    I can see Dave and Ben doing this. Maybe Sam? I'm not sure. And Grace would take their picture.

    You know what? I didn't recognize these two as yours! I thought it was a random internet picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sean/Batman/Thor3:59 PM

    I bet we scared off some would-be criminals that day, huh? Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary Ann4:48 PM

    I didn't recognize these two at first...Then I remembered Sean's love of Batman, and I looked a little closer! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!