Monday, March 17, 2014

No green needed

Our conversation last night:

Sean: “Tomorrow’s St. Patrick’s Day, so don’t forget to wear green!”

Rebecca: “Mom never wears green on St. Patrick’s Day.”

Me: “That’s right. I married an Irish man. That means I don't have to wear green for the rest of my life.”

Which leads me to one of the best presents my mother-in-law has ever given me:


I keep it on my fridge year-round as a reminder of the bond Sean's mom and I have. And so far, both of us are leading as normal and productive a life as possible, considering we're married to Irish men.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

_______________________________
My frend Kevin wrote a great post about the real St. Patrick - it's worth a read.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!