Friday, August 15, 2014

Friday Fun

As many who grew up in the 80's, Robin Williams was just a part of my existence. I enjoyed his movies, and thankfully, YouTube wasn't around then so I never knew how blue his stand-up was. He was just this incredibly talented, gifted, funny guy in movies that I loved. This scene from Mrs. Doubtfire has always been one of my favorites:



And because I am about to spend a week living out of a camper, this just seems fitting:


Yep, that's right. Out of the deep, deep love for my family, I am packing up everything I use in my kitchen, putting it in bins, and preparing to transport it to a metal tube where I'll attempt to use the stuff in a much less convenient way. I will never understand how people call this a vacation... 

Happy weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!