Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Still Cleaning

Well, here I am on day two of MWWK (my week without kids) and I am still cleaning the house! Argh. It was really dirty. I can’t believe how much dust can accumulate, seemingly overnight. I’ve just finished the downstairs and am taking a break before tackling the up.

My real concern about cleaning upstairs is our bedroom. Our furniture is cherry and, if you don’t dust for a while, the dust just blends in. I like to consider it a protective coating... But I know once I swipe the top of Sean’s dresser I will be overcome with guilt for not dusting more. I have been known to actually dust with the hose attachment of the vacuum cleaner. It’s very effective but the level of dust does have to be pretty substantial. That’s usually not a problem.

Oh, well. I’ve got to get to it. But if anyone knows how to keep dust from getting in, please, I beg of you, let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:41 PM

    The majority of household dust is shed skin cells. Therefore, the best way to keep it at bay is for the family to move out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:16 PM

    Oh Chief Cookaloni thinks way too much like the author!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!