Thursday, November 23, 2006

Update #6

Well, the meal turned out just fine. Better than fine; it was really good! Sean and Amy were great gravy stirrers and all the last minutes details came together nicely. I used the china we were given at our wedding -- it's the first time I've ever used it! And we all drank out of our crystal goblets, something else I've never used before.

We carried on the tradition of going around the table and saying what we are thankful for; the first thing Michael said was, "I'm thankful Mom is homeschooling us." What a moment! I could have cried, but I didn't want to scare the kid.

The dishwasher is running and there's still a pile of dishes left to wash but I'm going to take a nap!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:49 PM

    Glad you had a wonderful day! I can imagine your son is thankful for being taugh by his own mother! He is learning from the best!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!