Friday, June 29, 2007

Yeah!

Guess what came via FedEx yesterday? Here's a hint: it's rectangular, blue and has the word "Passport" on the cover! So we'll be able to travel to Vancouver tomorrow to visit my Aunt Sue, Uncle Johnny, Cousin Amy and her husband Aaron.

Thanks to everyone who was praying for this -- lots of prayers have been going up on behalf of the Duffys. I am thankful for such faithful friends and family.

After my struggles with the passport agency, I think I've solved the border control issue. We should put all the employees from the National Passport Information Center on the border. It takes up to four months for anyone to get through to them -- they'll be more effective than any fence could ever be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!