Thursday, September 13, 2007

Eat Mor Chikin? I'm trying!

My friend Tina just sent me an email detailing how Chick-fil-A is sponsoring a contest: the first 1000 to register at their site get a coupon for a free Chick-fil-A sandwich and Coke.

I figured I’d register and use the coupon when I go back to Atlanta. I proceeded to type my name, email, street address, and city. But when I got to “state” I was stumped; Michigan wasn’t even an option. There was a, “Why isn’t my state listed?” button, which I readily clicked and found this answer: “Only states with Chick-fil-A® restaurants are included in this promotion.”
I wonder what it's going to take to get CFA to Michigan. I mean, I'm a one-woman advertising machine; they wouldn’t even have to pay me!

How hard could it be to open a CFA here? There are ones in South Bend, Toledo and Fort Wayne, each about 2 ½ hours from us (and yes, we have been to each of those cities for some chicken goodness). All CFA needs to do is move just a bit north. Just a bit… I know the cows would be cold, but if I can make it, so can they.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!