Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Poor Chef

I am feeling bad for Chef Cookaloni this morning. His beloved Ohio State football team fell to LSU in last night's championship game.

Michael and I watched until the half, and the whole time he was very conflicted. He wanted to root for the SEC team because he knew his grandfather was, but he didn't want to root against OSU because of the Chef. If Georgia had been in the game I know he would have wanted them to win but with OSU and LSU... well, he really doesn't have a love for either.

So, congratulations to LSU. And Chef, there's always next year.




1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:59 PM

    Following last year's waxing at the hands of Florida I was an emotional wreck. Fortunately the Colts' successful Super Bowl efforts revived my spirits. This year, however, following miserable losses to LSU and San Diego, I'm getting therapy.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!