Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday Funnies

I think these are pretty funny. I suppose if you're a supporter of big government you won't find these as humorous as I...




In light of the Democratic debate last night, this is the message I'd like to send both Barack and Hillary.





And these are just funny, IMHO.
Man, I don't know if I can stand all this political stuff until next November. I can't believe the Republican candidate is going to be John McCain. And I cannot stomach either of the Democratic nominees; if the Dems win they are going to tax us into poverty.

The older I get the more I lean towards the Libertarian party. Not the isolationist part, of course, but their stance on personal freedom and personal responsibility resonate deeply in me. Take this quiz and find out where you stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!