Monday, April 28, 2008

Good Eats (I think)

The oven and grill are both going, the table's set, a salad's on it and dinner's supposed to be ready in fifteen minutes. But something is burning and I'm not allowed to see what it is, because my family is cooking me dinner tonight. It's an early celebration of my birthday, which is tomorrow.

I am exercising great restraint in not asking for an explaination of the charred smell. (Quite honestly, if I could burn calories during my times of exercising great restraint I would be the size of Twiggy.)

I am not going to complain if I bite into a burnt piece of anything because this type of behavior needs to be praised and encouraged! I am all for Sean cooking dinner. Besides, after he does it a few more times, the fire alarm will ring with less frequency. At least that's what I found when I started cooking for him.

Bon Appétit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!