Monday, June 16, 2008

Random Thoughts

*Father’s Day was quiet, which was not bad at all. We began our day at church where Sean got to play piano and we heard yet another terribly convicting sermon by Kevin. Michael and Amy were gone so Rebecca celebrated Dad for all three. She drew the most precious card for him.



*The Bucket List wasn’t horrible. Jack Nicholson just scares me. I mean, since I saw the cover picture of The Shinning it’s hard to see a picture of Jack (yes, we’re on a first-name basis) without seeing his eyes bugging out. But it’s hard to not love Morgan Freeman, especially after seeing him as God with Steve Carell in Evan Almighty.

*Rebecca’s at vacation Bible school today so for the next two hours and 15 minutes I have the house all to myself. That is a wonderful thing.

*I am jealous of my son. My mom took him to New York this weekend where they saw Mary Poppins, Stomp and The Phantom of the Opera. I’d have skipped the NBA store, but would have died to do everything else. Being the grandmother has got to be fun. Glad my kids’ grandparents turned out to be so cool.

*I pick Amy up from camp today. Is it horribly wrong to say this was a wonderfully peaceful week and I see it ending at 2:15?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!