Thursday, July 24, 2008

Moo

A few weeks ago Chick-fil-A celebrated Cow Appreciation Day. Everyone who dressed like a cow got free food. Now, I am a huge CFA fan, and I love that Chick-fil-A goodness with a side of cole slaw and a big ol’ diet Coke, but I do not think I would have dressed up as a cow. Did CFA really expect people to dress up like cows?

The simple answer is yes. Chick-fil-A's all over the country were swamped with cow-sympathizers and those cow-lovers included my sister, my brother-in-law and my nephew:




When I saw these pictures I could hardly contain my laughter. However, after viewing them a few times I could feel myself getting into the cow mood, and had I been there I’m sure I would have donned some black spots in solidarity with the CFA cows (and my sister).

Man, I could eat a nugget or two right about now…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!