Friday, August 29, 2008

Vancouver Video

I asked them not to play volleyball in the living room. But when the owner of the living room said it was okay, my warnings went unheeded. Rebecca took this video, and unfortunately, she missed the crash of picture frames... but you can tell when it happens toward the end when Michael puts his hands over his ears. And you'll see they didn't seem to care as they continued playing as if nothing happened.

The second video is from the train on the way to Whistler Mountain.

The sound is weird on both - don't know what that's all about. But not bad from an eight year old with a hand-held digital camera.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:53 AM

    Hi there, Christy. I find that volley ball very funny. It reminded me of one similar "accident" that happened a year ago somewhere in late summer. For better understanding, I work as a Vancouver realtor and back then I was showing a house in Dundarave to my customers - a family consisting of a couple and two children. Imagine my surprised face when those two kids started playing football right in the middle of living room. I was shocked like I've never been in my career but I let them continue their hobbie anyway.
    Just wanted to share this memory of mine with you. Have a nice day and keep blogging. :)
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jay!

    Thanks for the funny story - I can only imagine your suprise when your clients let their kids throw a ball around a house that wasn't theirs!

    Hope you have a good day as well!

    Christy

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!