Friday, October 24, 2008

Hey - it's Friday!

Hey howdy hey it's Friday! I am ready for the weekend. Of course, I have to get through today but Saturday is so close I think I can make it.

Some other good news: Comcast fixed my email and it was a less painful process than I’d imagined. They couldn’t give me a good reason for the stoppage but at least it’s fixed. While it was down I realized how dependant I've become on my email. It wasn't that long ago that we didn't even have a computer; now I couldn't live without my laptop. Okay, I could, but I really don't want to.

Other good news: I couldn't be happier for my sister and her husband! They are going to see Wicked tonight! Okay, I'm happy but also just a tad green...

Happy Friday to all!

1 comment:

  1. Mom and Dad saw it in ATL last night for a belated anniversary gift to themselves!
    :-) Jill

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!