Thursday, October 23, 2008

Steaming!

I am so mad - Comcast sent me an email this morning, declaring spam has been detected in my email account which is an indicator of a virus and they closed down my email.

Who doesn't get spam? Isn't that what a junk file folder is for? And does this mean they're closing down everyone's emails?!
Anyway, I'm unable to respond to any emails and my day is so crazy I don't know when I'm going to find the time to sit on hold with 888-COMCAST, which, they tell me, is the only way to resolve the problem.

I do not have time for this!

2 comments:

  1. Ugh!!!
    That's as good asthe credit card co. calling to confirm a couple of unusual charges, agreeing to pay them when we confirmed they were our expenses, then closing the account ANYWAY!

    I guess if we want customer service, we should call Jackson EMC, since they won a JD Power award for best customer service in their field! :-)

    Hope your day gets easier!
    Love, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? They didn't close my email down and they better not even think about it!! I guess this is why Keith wants me to switch to gmail. :) I hope you get it taken care of soon.

    Traci Hall

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!