Friday, February 27, 2009

At least they got this right

The Obama Team's Drink of Choice? Coke, Not Pepsi

"...Though Pepsi is available in the West Wing mess, it is rarely, if ever, seen out in the open. On Thursday, the recycling bin outside White House Spokesman Robert Gibbs' office contained six cans of Diet Coke and one can of Sprite Zero, which is also a Coca-Cola product. In another part of the building, I asked one White House official, who had a can of Diet Coke sitting on his desk, if the Obama Administration had a clear bias for Coke over Pepsi. "I think that's true," the official responded, with a smile. "Don't most Americans?"

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:54 PM

    I bet he orders his Pepsi with lemon if Coke is not available. Doesn't he remember the Oprah/Beef fiasco? I smell a scandal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, lemon does go a long way to cover the nasty Pepsi taste. I hope he doesn't do that, though, because I don't want to agree with him on anything else.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!