Friday, February 20, 2009

Just one more thing...

The creative juices have been a little stymied this week. I am overcommitted and the majority of my commitments are culminating this afternoon. Like the good Girl Scout I was, I have done all I can to be prepared but until I see everything running like a well-oiled machine I will be a tiny bit stressed… okay, fine a whole lotta stressed. In an attempt to not eat straight chocolate (my favorite coping mechanism) I am popping little chocolate-covered raisins. I may regret that in a few hours…

My cousin Amanda posted this quote from Tolkien on her Facebook page: “I feel like butter scraped over too much bread.” I totally relate.


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:32 PM

    the veggie tale alternative to the Tolkien quote: "chocolate pudding scraped over too much ham"

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!