Saturday, April 25, 2009

I can't help myself!

I've enjoyed looking through our photo albums this week - with Michael's birthday last week and mine coming up I guess I'm in a bit of a reminiscing mood. When I found this picture of Michael and Amy I couldn't resist sharing it. I don't think they'll mind. Not too much, anyway.

Click on the image to blow it up - believe me, it's worth it!


It's impossible not to smile looking at those two! They spent hours dressing up - well, Michael spent hours as Buzz Lightyear; Amy spent hours concocting all sorts of outfits. Love the gloves and headband/veil combo. My contribution: the big, white bow. Between the years of 0-8 Amy didn't leave the house without a bow. Notice the bow holder on the wall to the left... I loved those bows. I'm sure I don't have to tell you my involvement with Amy's hairdos is long gone.

1 comment:

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!