Friday, May 08, 2009

Friday Funnies

It's Friday, and that means it's practically the weekend. And this weekend, miraculously, we have no plans. No kid needs to be driven anywhere, no meeting is scheduled, no lessons, no nothing. Nada. Zilch. How is this possible? I have no idea but I am not going to question it.

So in celebration of my totally free weekend here are a few Brian Regan clips to start things off on a funny note. If you can watch this guy and not laugh there is something seriously wrong with you.

Happy weekend!





5 comments:

  1. 2GAboys8:52 AM

    I needed that today -- thanks! And here's to your "free" weekend, since we all know it won't actually stay that way. :-)

    /tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - don't be like that... well, you're probably right, but let me enjoy the freedom while I have it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the laughs...those were great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muy divertido! We enjoyed these very much :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:19 AM

    Nathan and I saw him live in concert a few weeks ago! WE said the next time he comes to town, we are taking the whole family. We laughed so hard!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!