Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday Funnies

Let's start our weekend off on a funny note, shall we?

This week I found a new blog, FailBlog. It has some stinking hysterical stuff on it (although not all is safe for work or if you have little ones looking over your shoulder). I am warning you if you go there you should not plan to get any work done today. There are 100 pages of funny clippings, signs, pictures and video.

Take these, for example:

fail owned pwned pictures


fail owned pwned pictures

Sean occasionally sends me the newsletters from work. This week's included a picture and note about the Toyota Highlander Hybrid that was supposed to be a part of the Lowe's Speedway parade. Hmm, how'd that work out? (Click on the picture to enlarge.)



And one more for Amie E. who told me she likes Jim Gaffigan:



Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:59 AM

    Thanks for those. I love Jim G., too -- especially his bits on Mexican food and bottled water. Happy weekend!

    /tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to look up those bits - we're always looking for a fun comedian!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!