Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday Funnies

I am loving the Failblog - too stinking funny. I laughed out loud when I read this first one:

fail owned pwned pictures


Along the same lines:

fail owned pwned pictures


Growing up I wasn't allowed to watch Saturday Night Live. I was sure my sister and I were the only high schoolers on the planet not watching SNL and I was sure I had the meanest mom and dad ever. Of course, now that I'm the mom I don't let my kids watch it either. But I let myself watch, if I can stay awake long enough.

I thought this parody of Beyonce's Single Ladies was hysterical. (But I'm so out of it that I had to look up the actual Single Ladies video after I saw this to really get it.):





Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!