Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Cool Ads Coming

I've often complained that GM's ad agency is stinky. They produce stupid commercials and never get the word out about all the good GM's doing. For example, does anyone know that Sean’s plant is a Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) gold-certified automobile plant? It’s the only car factory in the WORLD to receive this certification. But no one knows because the ad guys don’t seem to think it’s important to let folks know that GM’s newest North American assembly plant is the greenest assembly plant in the whole pickin world. Yeah, in this age of global warming alarmism the ad boys sure as heck shouldn’t tell anyone that GM’s leading the way in reducing their manufacturing carbon footprint.

Anyway, just as I was sure there was no hope for GM’s advertising Sean sends me these pictures that will be billboards for Chevy:








And my personal favorite:


Maybe there's hope for the GM ad guys after all.

6 comments:

  1. Seriously sweet ads!

    But what I want to know is: does it have power steering?

    Power steering has become my mantra for a car. After wrestling with our little Fiat Uno that doesn't have it. At least I'm developing some Prov. 31 arms :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What year's the Fiat? I didn't think they even MADE cars w/o power steering anymore!

    But these are fun -- and sexy. Go, go GM ad guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prov. 31 arms! That gives good incentive for exercise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ads! "Remember hair" was my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like those ads!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!