Friday, July 24, 2009

Space Funnies

In honor of the anniversary of the moon landing I thought I’d go with a space theme for this week’s Friday Funnies. Let’s begin with Buzz Aldrin, the second man to walk on the moon. He doesn’t suffer fools gladly…



You know those people who always want to go one better than you – the toppers? Brian Regan knows how he’d like to handle them:



Darth Vader and some Storm Troopers doing M. C. Hammer:



And if you happen to see my nephew Sam today, wish him a happy birthday!

Happy Weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I loved the Brian Regan bit; Adam's partial to Darth Vader's dancing. Thanks for making us smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:36 AM

    Hahahaha! Thank you for giving me new reason to love FRIDAYS!!! ♥
    Mary Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darth Vadar dancing -- hilarious! Thanks for the funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday wishes - Check!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!