Friday, July 03, 2009

Friday Fun

Sean and I love Jeanne Robertson - she tells the most hysterical stories about herself and "Left Brain," her husband. Not too many clips of her on YouTube, but I did find this one:



This is exactly like watching a car wreck; you know nothing good's going to happen but you just can't stop watching!



How can this be real? Meth Bible Camp? You'd think the Methodists could have come up with a better abbreviation.

fail owned pwned pictures



And in honor of the 4th of July:



Have a happy weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I almost saw a truck get stuck like that right in front of me the other day - it stopped and clogged up the road!!

    I love the muppets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanne was hilarious and the Muppet clip made me laugh out loud. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!