Thursday, July 30, 2009

Friday Funnies

This has been a long, long week. But no amount of teen/tween angst or drama at picnics can keep me from bringing you my funny picks of the week!

Michael and Amy have been helping out at Vacation Bible School this week. One of the guys leading the singing is a fabulous guitar player. Michael’s come home each day in awe of Brad’s strumming genius. I imagine he’d be just as upset about his guitar being damaged as these guys were:




Um...

fail owned pwned pictures

Wonder why this one reminded me of Michael? (click to enlarge)



I totally relate:


This will make Spartan fans happy. Watch the baby cry when the University of Michigan fight song is played:



Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Brad is having a blast at VBS!! I'm glad to hear that Michael enjoys Brad's playing- he gives lessons you know :) Josiah LOVES Michael and Amy's acting genius during the skits, he tells me all about them!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!