Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday Funnies

This is the second Friday in a row that I've really needed a good laugh. Saw this on several people's Facebook statuses (stati?) and loved it. Watcher be warned: this song will stick with you. It's a serious ear worm. (May take a while to load - it's so worth the wait!):




This should not make me laugh as much as it does but I simply cannot help myself:



My kind of kitchen:

fail owned pwned pictures



Hope everyone has a wonderful and restful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word, LOVED that video by Tim Hawkins. What a hoot! Gonna have to share that with Ivan :-)

    We made it home about 10:30 last night. The power did come back on in Sta. Rosa, as we were locking up the house :-) But decided not to stay because of the smoke since I was having trouble breathing (asthma). Read in the paper today that the hospital in Sta. Rosa was evacuated and fire fighters in a nearby town were surrounded by the fire so jumped into a pool and survived with only minor burns.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!